Saturday, December 10, 2011

Battlefield 3 incoming

So not so long ago, about 12 days ago today. I ended up getting a gaming laptop because I have to go away next year to a mine site for work and lugging a PC around didn't seem all that enticing. I got an MSI GT780DX-215US. It has all sorts of features and i love it. I might even do a review on it. So, as a special promo from www.powernotebooks.com the laptop came with a free copy of Battlefield 3. Well, it was supposed to anyways. When it arrived it didn't have BF3 with it, so i e-mailed the sales rep at www.powernotebooks.com, which is Donald (who is awesome and super helpful), to let him know.



Turns out I was waiting on MSI (or Nvidia) to release the promo copies. So, I have the code to download it now, it's 15GB of download so I'll be downloading it over night tonight and playing it very shortly!



So, won't be long after that, I'll be giving that bad boy a review to let you all know what I think of it. Stay tuned for the review on my MSI laptop and also Battlefield 3 ^_^

MynrQQ

1 comment: